BACKEND MMO DEVELOPER
- Propose and develop networking solutions for gameplay features
- Communicate and collaborate with backend programmers
- Consulting on software design and architecture development
- Cooperate with frontend developers accordingly
- Writing readable, high-quality, and high-performance code
- Experience in working on an MMORPG (backend) or other substantial multiplayer games experience.
- A degree in Computer Science or any other related technical field or relevant experience
- Proficiency in using Unity Engine
- Expert knowledge of C# and networking concepts
- Experience in developing using native sockets
At Union Game Studios we are committed to incentivizing all of our team members. We offer industry leading salaries as well as equity.